The Metabolism: Nutrition and the New Endocrinologyon DigiVision
DiGiVision media is a revolutionary technology that Plays in Your Computer on a disc and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and at the same time the slides advance automatically. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed anywhere from half speed to double speed. You can also Save the Slides as a Picture. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
2009 Metabolism and Nutrition on DigiVision :: 14 Lectures, 2 Full Days
This course will teach the practicing physician how to recognize, assess with practical and effective laboratory tests, and treat common but often misunderstood nutritional and endocrine disorders that contribute to complex cases. You will learn how to use safe and effective oral and IV nutrient protocols in the office setting.
- Assess patient's individual nutritional and endocrine status;
- Provide effective and efficient treatment for nutritional and endocrine disorders;
- Explain when and how to provide safe and effective oral and IV nutrient therapies in the office setting.
- Introduction to New Endocrinology and The Thyroid - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
- Introduction to Clinical Nutrition - Stephen Genuis, MD, FRCSC, DABOG, FAAEM
- What the Body Needs to be Well - Stephen Genuis, MD, FRCSC, DABOG, FAAEM
- Dietary Choices to Achieve Optimal Health - Stephen Genuis, MD, FRCSC, DABOG, FAAEM
- The Adrenal Gland: Stress and Chronic Fatigue Part 1 of 2 - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
- The Adrenal Gland: Stress and Chronic Fatigue Part 2 of 2 - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
- IV Therapy with Nutrients: Rationale, Indications, and Precautions - W. A. Shrader, Jr, MD, FAAEM
- Calculating Osmolarity: A Critical Factor when you use IV Therapy - W. A. Shrader, Jr, MD, FAAEM
- IV Therapy Practicum - W. A. Shrader, Jr, MD, FAAEM
- The Ovaries: PMS, Menstrual Problems and Menopause - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
- Andropause: DHEA, Aromatase, and Male HRT - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
- Insulin Resistance: Syndrome X and the Metabolic Syndrome - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
- Bones and Hormones: Evaluating the Osteoporotic Patient for PTH, Vitamin D, and Related Problems - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
- Putting it All Together with Case Presentations - Alan B. McDaniel, MD
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine provides basic instructional courses covering various topics in environmental medicine. They are designed to provide the knowledge and modalities needed by physicians and health care professionals to effectively incorporate Environmental Medicine into their practices (of any specialty). Each course includes the syllabus and Continuing Medical Education credit.
There are Four AAEM Instructional Courses Listed Below
Lecture Series: American Academy of Environmental Medicine
Lecture Year: 2009
Lecture Season: Instructional Courses