Nutrition That Heals by David Getoff on Audio CD's and Mp3 Audio - $149.00
DigiVision Media provides top quality audio lectures for your medical education needs. Advance your knowledge with DigiVision Media Audio CD's and Mp3 Audio.
1 Full Day
Pioneering researchers in the field of health and nutrition have found a strong link between diet, vitality, and disease-free survival of all populations studied. Today, those who continue to consume their traditional foods, which vary throughout the world, enjoy long-term health that is the envy of their “civilized” counterparts.
- Identify how traditional diets differ from one another and from our industrialized diets.
- Review which diseases seem to be non-existent in those eating traditional diets.
- Discuss with patients the most important aspects of nutrition to improve their health and reduce their risks.
- Assess how traditional diets soundly disprove the already shaky cholesterol theory.
- Evaluate the vegetarian diet and its impact on health.
- Recognize healthy animal and vegetable fats in a traditional diet.
- Identify and reduce toxic exposures in our patient's lives and in society.
- Prescribe the appropriate supplements due to increased body demand and decreased levels in food.
- Evaluate liver and kidney function and it's role in diet and health.
About the Speaker:
David Getoff, CNN, CTN is a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist, a Board Certified Traditional Naturopath and is Board Certified in Integrative Medicine. He is an elected member of both the American College of Nutrition and the International College of Integrative Medicine.
David is also a professional member of the American Holistic Medical Association, the International Association of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, and the New York Academy of Sciences.
David is the Vice-President of the 58 year old non-profit Price Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, and is a Fellow of the American Association of Integrative Medicine.
He is the co-author of Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally and has developed, produced and published over a dozen educational DVD's on subjects including Cancer, Diabetes, Healthy Eating, Heart Disease, Nutritional Supplements and more.
David's health course, -Attaining Optimal Health in the 21st Century, - is one of the best attended classes of the Grossmont Cuyamaca College Adult Education department, and has been running every semester for the past 18 years.
When he is not seeing patients in his office, David is often giving lectures around San Diego and around the country both to health professionals and to the public.
Lecture Series: American College for Advancement in Medicine
Lecture Year: 2010
Lecture Season: Spring
Includes The Above Session Plus the Three Below Save 30% Only $449
Heavy Metals Detoxification Workshop on DigiVision – $199 Separately
Lyme Disease Workshop on Audio CD’s and Mp3 Audio – $149 Seperately
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Workshop on Audio CD’s and Mp3 Audio – $149 Seperately