ACAM 2013 Hollywood Florida Lyme Disease on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a revolutionary technology that Plays in Your Computer on a disc and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and at the same time the slides advance automatically. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed anywhere from half speed to double speed. You can also Save the Slides as a Picture. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
10 Lectures, 2 Full Days
- The Lyme MSIDS Map in Chronic Disease (Part 1 of 2) - Richard Horowitz, MD
- The Lyme MSIDS Map in Chronic Disease (Part 2 of 2) - Richard Horowitz, MD
- Babesiosis and Protomyxzoa: Protozoans in Human Disease - Stephen E. Fry, MD
- Mold Toxicity: Dysautonomia - Lisa Nagy, MD
- Neuro-Metabolic Lipid Intervention as a Treatment for Encephalopathy Following Mold, Lyme, and Viral Exposure - Patricia Kane, PhD
- Lyme Disease: Factors Interfering with Treatment Progression in Biotoxin Illness: Sorting Out Lyme and Associated Co-Infections - Dr. Douglas J. Phillips
- Seronegativity with Lyme Disease - Eleanor Hynote, MD
- Legal Issues with Tick Born Diseases - Jacques Simon, Esq
- Membrane Medicine: Neurometabolic Treatment for Acute and Chronic Biotoxic Illness - Patricia Kane, PhD
- Membrane Medicine: Intravenous Treatment with Lipid Rescue for Biotoxic Illness - Patricia Kane, PhD
Many patients are misdiagnosed with Chronic Fatigue or Fibromylagia and are never adequately tested for Lyme Disease - which has a known infectious etiology and can be treated potentially with antibiotics and integrated nutritional and herbal therapies. This workshop will provide fellow providers another perspective in the management of Lyme Disease and associated tick borne diseases, which will encompass a critical and careful look at a patient's genetic predisposition, detoxification function, hormonal effects and immunologic function. With prescription medication, nutritional and homeopathic agents, a provider will be able to tailor treatment protocols specific to a patient's presentation to facilitate an adequate management of Lyme Disease.