Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Metabolic Inflammation: From the Light Into the Dark and Back by Jeffery Bland, PhD
- Individual Immunotherapy for Cancer by Jesse Stoff, MD
- VIP: A Very Important Peptide in Autoimmunity by Professor Mario Delgado
- History of Chelation Advances in Today's Medicine by Garry Gordon, MD
- Herd Immunity: Can Mass Vaccination Achieve it? by Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD
- Questions and Answers by Jesse Stoff, MD; Professor Mario Delgado; Garry Gordon, MD; and Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD
- The Chemical Erosion of Public Health Immune Function by Stephen Genuis, MD
- Stem Cells for Regenerative Medicine in Aging and Cancer by Dipnarine Maharaj, MB, MD
- Vitamin D: The Innate Immune System, Barrier Function and Autoimmunity by Gerry Shwalfenberg, MD
- Stabilizing Immunity in Western Culture by William Parker, PhD
- The Role of Excessive Vaccines, Excessive Protein in the Diet and Suboptimal Fat Soluble Vitamins in the Development of Autoimmune Disorders by Michael B Schachter MD, CSN
- LDA: An Incredible New Treatment for Autoimmune Disease, Featuring Molecular Mimicry by W. A. Butch Shrader, Jr., MD
- Questions and Answers by Stephen Genuis, MD; Gerry Shwalfenberg, MD; William Parker, MD; Michael Schachter; and W. A. Butch Shrader, MD
- Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer: Facts and Fiction by Bharat B. Aggarwal, PhD
- Sleep and the Immune System by Howard Hindin, DDS
- Latest Advances of Ozone Therapy in Cuba by Silvia Menendez Cepero, MD
- Essential Fatty Acids: Their Enormous Impact on Increasing Immunity by Professor Brian Peskin, BSc
- Questions and Answers by Bharat Aggarwal, PhD; Howard Hindin, DDS; Silvia Menendez, MD; and Professor Brian Peskin, BSc
The field of Immunology is growing in leaps and bounds and so are the potential applications of this new knowledge in human health and disease. This is true particularly in the areas of managing cancer, autoimmune disease and chronic infections and allergy. This conference will examine current advances of clinical immunology testing and treatments. Doctors and other health professionals will be instructed in how to incorporate this new information into their own practices and make intelligent decisions on the treatment of immune disorders and optimization of immune health.
This conference set is designed to educate a wide range of physicians and other health care professionals including Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Pharmacists and Physicians Assistants seeking current treatment modalities within Integrative Medicine.
By the end of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define current advances in clinical immunology particularly in the areas of allergy, cancer, chronic infection, stem cell medicine and autoimmune disorders.
- Analyze new immunologic therapies that regulate the immune system function.
- Evaluate new medical research that could change how we evaluate and diagnose autoimmune disorders
- Analyze current research into triggering factors and modifiable risk factors in the management of allergies and autoimmune disease.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- Environmental Medicine Workshop - ACAM
- Intelligent Immunity - ACAM General Session
- Ozone Therapy Workshop - ACAM
All courses above on DigiVision - $349.00 SAVE BIG