AMMG 2011 Spring Full Conference Set on DigiVision - $299.00
DigiVision media is a revolutionary technology that Plays in Your Computer on a disc and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and at the same time the slides advance automatically. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed anywhere from half speed to double speed. You can also Save the Slides as a Picture. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
See Dr. Willix on DigiVision now. (Works best with Windows Internet Explorer or Mac Safari)
39 Lectures, Five Full Days
- Understand basic therapeutic interventions that can be used as effective treatment in a variety of metabolic disease states, including metabolic syndrome, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
- Understand how to evaluate patients and to recognize and treat drug induced nutrient depletion.
- Understand how to evaluate patients for gastrointestinal disorders and how nutrition impacts GI health.
- Understand how to plan for and use nutrition therapy in a patient treatment plan.
- Understand why incorporating fitness and healthy eating programs into a clinical practice are critical to patient health and disease prevention, including a basic understanding of exercise physiology.
- Understand the principals of resistance and interval training and how these may be used in clinical practice.
- Learn how to write and implement a fitness prescription.
- Understand the current state of male sexual health and what treatment strategies might be developed to treat underlying health abnormalities and sexual dysfunction.
- Understand new treatments for sexual dysfunction and how they might be used clinically.
- Understand the evidence basis for the use of progesterone in men.
- Understand the current issues surrounding the use of vitamin E.
- Understand how to use advanced patient evaluation methods to determine cardio health and oxygen consumption levels.
- Learn new insights in inner human dynamics and how its imbalance can lead to the patho-physiology of aging and age related disorders. Attendees will be introduced to new skills that will dramatically improve the results of current age management interventions.
- Understand the history and causation of chronic inflammation and learn ways to reduce or resolve chronic inflammation including the use of diet and supplementation.
- Understand how the heart ages and what clinical interventions and programs can be used to maximize heart health.
- Understand the current state of female sexual health and what treatment strategies might be developed to treat underlying health abnormalities and sexual dysfunction including hormonal imbalance.
- Learn integrative treatment options that have evidence based results which are effective in menopausal women.
- Understand how hypersensitivity to prescribed hormones can impact optimal hormone levels and how to treat patients which exhibit hormone allergies.
- Understand how neurotransmitters and neuropeptides impact obesity in aging patients.
- Learn and understand the current evidence based medical literature that is available providing evidence for optimization of hormones.
- Learn an evidence based neuro-endocrine approach to managing patient depression and anxiety.
- Review a scientific case study involving a patient with breast cancer that refused conventional cancer treatment and instead relied upon complementary and alternative methods of treatment.
- Understand the relationship between inflammation and breast cancer, how to detect inflammation and treatment using anti-inflammatory substances.
- Learn stem cell basics including terminology and evidence based current usage.
- Understand what medical conditions offer the best evidence based results for the use of adult stem cell treatments.
- Understand the cosmetic applications for the evidence based use of adult stem cells.
- Understand how the International Cellular Medicine Society (ICMS) approaches the potential of stem cell related complications using a stringent investigatory process to determine causation.
- Understand how stem cell science and future clinical applications will impact age management medicine.
This conference set includes three sessions:
The General Session - $199 Separately
Therapeutic Interventions Using Nutrients for Metabolic Disease States - $149 Seperately
Incorporating Fitness and Healthy Eating Programs into your Practice - $149 Seperately
Includes All Three of the Above Sessions Save Over 40% Only $299
Lecture Series: Age Management Medicine Group
Lecture Year: 2011
Lecture Season: Spring