Now on DigiVision - $449.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- AMMG General Session on women's health (testosterone, sex, cancer), brain health, molds, peptides, supplementation, hormones, and FDA regulation
- AMMG Precision Medicine: Applications in Age Management Medicine
- AMMG Introduction to Hormone Optimization
- AMMG Office-Based Aesthetics for Age Management Medicine
From latest research findings and eye-opening presentations to engaging, interactive panel discussions with experts to introduce and update physicians on the latest science-based clinical information and sophisticated clinical applications. After attending this in-depth, four-day conference, you will walk away with what you need to add this 21st century medical specialty to your existing practice.
This conference will help move you and your practice forward. You’ll walk away armed with the knowledge and approaches needed to immediately add age management medicine to your current practice as well as what you can do to make it your full-time specialty.
The General Conference Curriculum will Include These Highly Instructive Topics:
- Are their Guidelines for the Use of Testosterone in Women?
- Testosterone and Insulin Resistance in Women
- Women’s Sexual Health
- Testosterone and Breast Cancer
- Basic Clinical Evaluation for Women
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Dysfunctional Bleeding
- Hormones in Women and Heart Disease
- Alzheimer’s Prevention
- Brain Health
- What to Look for and Screen in Dementia
- Results of TBI Study
- Loss of the Macrobiome and the Extracellular Matrix as an Etiology for Accelerated Neurologic Aging and the Modern Disease Epidemics
- Translational Enteroimmunology
- Microbial Age
- Molds and Mycotoxins: How they affect our brain, and how to treat patients affected by them
- Progressive Peptide Therapy
- FDA Approval: Why On Label vs. Off Label on the Drugs Physicians Use
- How to Pick a Good Supplement: Proper Dosage, Packaging, Ingredients
- Impact of Hommones. Toxins and the Microbiota on Mood
- And many more
The AMMG Library Membership - $600.00/year
DigiVision now offers a new way to get all your AMMG content. A subscription service that gives you online access to all the AMMG content from Fall 2015 through today. And as long as you keep your membership, you will continue to have online access to all AMMG content. And as it is updated twice a year with each AMMG conference, you will gain access to the new content as well.