Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Compounds That You Can Use in Your Practice and Laws Governing Them by David J. Metayer and Joe Grasela, RPh
- Quantum Interventional Endocrinology by John K. Crisler, DO
- Testosterone for Men by Rob Kominiarek, DO, FACOFP
- Adrenal, Thyroid, Pregnanalone, DHEA by Rebecca R. Murray, APRN, FNP-BC, CDE
- Progesterone: The Pro-Life Hormone by Rebecca R. Murray, APRN, FNP-BC, CDE
- TA-65 Rejuvenates the Aging Immune System: Preliminary Results of a 500 Subject Controlled Trial by Joseph M. Raffaele, MD
- Laboratory Testing by John K. Crisler, DO
- Testosterone for Women by Anna Cabeca, DO, FACOG, ABAARM
- Estrogen: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly by G. DeAn Strobel, MD, FACOG
- Clinical Pearls to Make Hormone Replacement More Effective and Safe by John Sherman, ND
This course is designed to familiarize physicians and healthcare professionals with the basics of hormones for men and women, and an introduction into the evidence based use of hormones to replace and optimize hormone levels within the context of clinical Age Management Medicine.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- AMMG General Session on women's health (testosterone, sex, cancer), brain health, molds, peptides, supplementation, hormones, and FDA regulation
- AMMG Precision Medicine: Applications in Age Management Medicine
- AMMG Introduction to Hormone Optimization
- AMMG Office-Based Aesthetics for Age Management Medicine
All courses above on DigiVision - $449.00 SAVE BIG
The AMMG Library Membership - $600.00/year
DigiVision now offers a new way to get all your AMMG content. A subscription service that gives you online access to all the AMMG content from Fall 2015 through today. And as long as you keep your membership, you will continue to have online access to all AMMG content. And as it is updated twice a year with each AMMG conference, you will gain access to the new content as well.