Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Precision Medicine: Making Omics Data Actionable by Florence Comite, MD
- Personalized Profiling of Diabetes Using Longitudinal Multi-omics Data by Hannes Rost, PhD
- A Precision Health Approach to IV Therapy by Kelly Bender, ND
- Personal Omics Profiling: Predicting Disease Risk in the Precision Medicine Era by Shannon Rego, MS, CGC
- Beyond Biomarkers: Precision Medicine Labs for Optimal Longevity by Francisco Carreno, PhD
- Metabolomics and its Role in Precision Medicine by Adam Kennedy, PhD
- Whole Exome Sequencing: An Actionable Precision Medicine Tool by Andrew Mills, PhD
- Telomere Technology: End of DNA As We Know It by Joseph M. Raffaele, MD
- Panel Discussion: Driving Precision Medicine Into the Clinic: Promises and Challenges by Florence Comite, MD; Hannes Rost, PhD; Kelly Bender, ND; Shannon Rego, MS, CGC, Francisco Carreno, PhD; Adam Kennedy, PhD; Andrew Mills, PhD; and Joseph M. Raffaele, MD
When the NIH launched their Precision Medicine Initiative it brought the future of healthcare to the forefront of everyday clinical medicine. Because of this high-profile program, patients are going to demand that doctors acquire a better understanding of Precision Medicine— the term, the concept and clinical practice. Physicians who do not understand Precision Medicine or who have not yet begun to incorporate these concepts into their practice risk being left behind, as medicine begins a fundamental shift in the direction of a personalized approach empowering patients to a healthier life. Physicians attending this Track who are new to or have begun this shift will benefit from these insightful lectures and interaction with these experts as they expand their knowledge and refine their protocols.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- AMMG General Session on women's health (testosterone, sex, cancer), brain health, molds, peptides, supplementation, hormones, and FDA regulation
- AMMG Precision Medicine: Applications in Age Management Medicine
- AMMG Introduction to Hormone Optimization
- AMMG Office-Based Aesthetics for Age Management Medicine
All courses above on DigiVision - $449.00 SAVE BIG
The AMMG Library Membership - $600.00/year
DigiVision now offers a new way to get all your AMMG content. A subscription service that gives you online access to all the AMMG content from Fall 2015 through today. And as long as you keep your membership, you will continue to have online access to all AMMG content. And as it is updated twice a year with each AMMG conference, you will gain access to the new content as well.