Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Nutrient Strategies for the Age Management Clinician Derrick M. DeSilva, Jr., MD
- Clinical Use of Supplements in the Age Management Practice Derrick M. DeSilva, Jr., MD
- The Role of Detox: Key in Achieving Optimal Health is Detoxification Edwin N. Lee, MD, FACE
- How to Address the Effect of the Mind and Body on Hormone Therapies Sangeeta Pati, MD, FACOG
- Introduction to HRT in Women Sangeeta Pati, MD, FACOG
- Introduction to HRT in Men: What All Clinicians Should Know About HRT for Men, But Don't Neal Rouzier, MD
- The Use of Fitness in the Clinical Age Management Practice: Assessing the Patient and Developing Individualized Treatment Plans Mary L. Corry, RN, BSN
- Assessing the Age Management Patient C.B. Daniel, MD
- Core Case Presentation and Discussion Derrick M. DeSilva, Jr., MD; Neal Rouzier, MD; and Sangeeta Pati, MD, FACOG
This session is part of a THREE part conference set:
- AMMG General Session - $249.00
- Introduction to Age Management Medicine - $199.00
- Office Based Aesthetics for the Age Management Clinician - $199.00
All courses above on DigiVision - $399.00 SAVE BIG
Get the Staff Training you need.
The Age Management Professional Library is available at an amazing price. 3 Entire AMMG conferences for the price of two. Only $898.00. Includes this current conference set, plus the previous two.