Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Parenteral Nutrition (part 1 of 4) by Mitchell Ghen, DO, PhD
- Parenteral Nutrition (part 2 of 4) by Mitchell Ghen, DO, PhD
- Legal Aspects in Intravenous Nutrient Therapy by Nayan Patel, PharmD
- Pharmacology: Compounding, Parenteral Base Solutions, Osmolarity and PH & Work Up: Diagnosstic and Evaluation Testing Requirements by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Amino Acids and How to Tailor Formulations to Patient Conditions (part 1 of 2) by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Amino Acids and How to Tailor Formulations to Patient Conditions (part 2 of 2) by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- IV Vitamin C: Uses in Anti-Oxidant and Pro-Oxidant IV Therapy & Cancer Patient IV Therapy: Concerns, Latest Data Regarding Chemo/Radiation Interactions and Protocols for the Use of Low and High Dose IV Ascorbate by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Parenteral Nutrition (part 3 of 4) by Mitchell Ghen, DO, PhD
- Parenteral Nutrition (part 4 of 4) by Mitchell Ghen, DO, PhD
This is a comprehensive two-day workshop on IV Nutrition Therapies for practitioners who are ready to incorporate these therapies into their practice. This workshop focuses entirely on protocols, case studies, diagnostic issues, and the treatment of symptoms related to deficiency or excess. Boutique IV Nutrition is available here
- Learn how your practice can benefit from IV Nutrition Therapies
- Learn how to make and administer IV solutions
- Understand lab values and benefits to patients
- Learn how to calculate osmolarity
Mitchell Ghen, DO, PhD
Dr. Mitchell Ghen is a renowned specialist in integrative and anti-aging medicine. The President of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) called Dr. Ghen “one of the top 20 physician practitioners in anti-aging regenerative medicine in the world today.” Dr. Ghen has coauthored intravenous therapy textbooks and enjoys teaching physicians how to succeed in their anti-aging practices.
Paul S. Anderson, N.M.D.
Dr. Anderson is a naturopathic physician, and the Medical Director of Anderson Medical Specialty Associates. He is a recognized authority in the field of integrative cancer research and the treatment of chronic diseases, genomic conditions, and auto-immune and infectious disorders. He is constantly investigating and updating IV and injection therapy curricula and clinical procedures through his work at Bastyr University and other educational settings.
- IV Nutrition Textbook
- The above Intermediate IV Nutrition workshop plus Boutique IV Nutrition workshop - $448.00
- The above Intermediate IV Nutrition workshop plus the BHRT workshop - $448.00
- The above Intermediate IV Nutrition workshop, Boutique IV Nutrition workshop, and the BHRT workshop - $498.00