Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Legal Aspects of IV Therapy by Nayan Patel, PharmD
- Pharmacology: Compounding, Parenteral Base Solutions, Osmolarity and PH & Work Up: Diagnosstic and Evaluation Testing Requirements by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Amino Acids and How to Tailor Formulations to Patient Conditions (part 1 of 2) by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Amino Acids and How to Tailor Formulations to Patient Conditions (part 2 of 2) by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- IV Vitamin C: Uses in Anti-Oxidant and Pro-Oxidant IV Therapy & Cancer Patient IV Therapy: Concerns, Latest Data Regarding Chemo/Radiation Interactions and Protocols for the Use of Low and High Dose IV Ascorbate by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Burn, Bloat, and Burp: Gut Health and IV Supplementation by Sandra Muran, PhD
- Boutique IV Therapy: Clinical Applications by Peter Muran, MD, MBA
These videos are from IV workshops that featured Dr. Mitchell Ghen and cover topics that Dr Ghen does not cover. Some also go into further depth than Dr. Ghen does in the Foundational IV Course.
Special Prices on IV Nutrition and B-HRT Training
- Foundational IV Nutrition Workshop Featuring Mitchell Ghen - $249.00
- Supplemental IV Nutrition Education: Osmolarity, Vitamin C, Cancer, and The Boutique Practice - $249.00
- B-HRT Workshop Featuring Patrick Savage and Nayan Patel - $199.00
Save $50 to $100 when you order more than one of these great programs by Central Drugs