Now on DigiVision - $149.00
DigiVision media is a revolutionary technology that Plays in Your Computer on a disc and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and at the same time the slides advance automatically. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed anywhere from half speed to double speed. You can also Save the Slides as a Picture. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
Two day workshop, 11.5 hours running time.
Visual processing problems are very common following brain injury. Hidden visual problems are often overlooked and when not treated they can impair or lengthen rehabilitation success. This course will assist you in diagnosing and treating patients with visual deficits following brain injury. How to test for the specific visual deficits accompanying brain injury, concussion, stroke and trauma will be covered along with treatment protocols including lenses, prisms, filters, and neuro- optometric rehabilitation. Dynamic case presentation will give you the opportunity to experience – from the moment they call your office through testing and treatment – the steps of helping more brain injury patients recover successfully.
- Understand specific vision deficits following brain injury.
- Understand the examination of a patient with brain injury.
- Understand treatment options for patients with brain injury.
- Understand treatment protocols for patients with brain injury.
- Immediately use your new neuro optometric toolbox to help brain injury patients recover successfully.
This session is part of an EIGHT part conference set:
- General Education Lectures - $199.00
- Acquired Brain Injury by Allen Cohen and Neera Kapoor - $149.00
- Strabismus and Amblyopia by Robert Sanet - $149.00
- The Power of Lenses: Assessment and Treatment by Kellye Knueppel and Brenda Heinke Montecalvo - $149.00
- Vision Therapy 201 by Robert Nurisio and Jessica Stevens - $149.00
- Practice Manatement "Journey to Financial Independence" by Richard Laudon and Patrick Pirotte - $149.00
- Vision Therapists Education Session: Vision Therapy Infused with Central/Peripheral Integration by Phil Bugaiski and Michelle Beatty - $149.00
- Vision Therapy Education: Balance Boards by Derek Tong and Jules Petteruto - $149.00
All courses above on DigiVision - $599.00 SAVE BIG
Get the Staff Training you need.
The entire COVD Library is available at an amazing price. 8 Applied Concepts Courses, 8 Special Sessions, and the new 2016 General Session for only $149.00. That's less than $100 per item.