Now on DigiVision - $149.00
DigiVision media is a revolutionary technology that Plays in Your Computer on a disc and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and at the same time the slides advance automatically. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed anywhere from half speed to double speed. You can also Save the Slides as a Picture. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Introduction to the Therapeutic Use of Prisms in Vision Therapy by Jennifer S. Simonson, OD, FCOVD and Cami Dowis, MEd, COVT
- Monocular, Bi-ocular, Binocular, and Yoked Prism Workshop by Jennifer S. Simonson, OD, FCOVD and Cami Dowis, MEd, COVT
Part I: Introduction to the Therapeutic Use of Prism in Vision Therapy - This course is an introduction to the use of prism in order to improve sensory perception and oculomotor control. This course will discuss monocular, bi-ocular, binocular and yoked prism use in vision therapy.
Part II: Monocular, Bi-ocular, Binocular and Yoked Prism Activity Workshop - This workshop will provide hands-on experience and demonstration of vision therapy procedures. Participants will complete training using prism bars, prism flippers, loose prism, Risley Prism, prism glasses, and yoked prism. Techniques will include monocular, bi-ocular, binocular and yoked prism activities.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 47th COVD General Education Lectures
- Optometric Management of Patients with Acquired Brain Injury and Concussion by Curtis Baxstrom, OD, FCOVD
- Vision and Learning: Visual Evaluation and Successful Vision Therapy Treatment by Lynn F. Hellerstein, OD and Nancy Torgerson, OD
- The Nuts and Bolts of Vision Therapy (VT 101): A Course for the Doctor/Vision Therapist Team by Maura Massucci, OD and Tom Headline, COVT
- Practice Management by Richard Laudon, OD and Patrick Pirotte, OD
- Integrating Sensory and Motor in Vision Therapy through Reflex Foundations by Alexandar Andrich, OD and Patricia L. Andrich, COVT
- Therapeutic Use of Prism in Vision Therapy and Monocular, Bi-ocular, Binocular, and Yoked Prism Activity Workshop by Jennifer S. Simonson, OD and Cami Dowis COVT
All courses above on DigiVision - $599.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership - $400.00/year
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to all COVD content for a full year. All previous content is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. 1st year includes the $800.00 new membership fee plus the $400.00 annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the $400.00 membership maintenance fee.