Now on DigiVision - $149.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
Does your patient struggle in school or with academics? In this course you will learn how to visually evaluate, provide vision therapy, communicate, and co-manage children and adults with learning-related vision problems.
The integrated role of the components of the visual process, including visual efficiency skills: binocular, accommodative and oculomotor skills, visually guided fine motor skills, and visual processing skills, will be demonstrated through case presentations. Vision therapy, to enhance deficient visual efficiency, processing and movement skills which are related to academic success, while developing the ability to create powerful visualization and mindset is emphasized.
Learn how to communicate to patient and/or parent, co-manage, and integrate with other professionals. Have fun while learning through experiential activities, video presentations and case presentations. Gain insights and leave the workshop with powerful skills that you can immediately incorporate into your practice. Be prepared to transform the lives of your patients!
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 47th COVD General Education Lectures
- Optometric Management of Patients with Acquired Brain Injury and Concussion by Curtis Baxstrom, OD, FCOVD
- Vision and Learning: Visual Evaluation and Successful Vision Therapy Treatment by Lynn F. Hellerstein, OD and Nancy Torgerson, OD
- The Nuts and Bolts of Vision Therapy (VT 101): A Course for the Doctor/Vision Therapist Team by Maura Massucci, OD and Tom Headline, COVT
- Practice Management by Richard Laudon, OD and Patrick Pirotte, OD
- Integrating Sensory and Motor in Vision Therapy through Reflex Foundations by Alexandar Andrich, OD and Patricia L. Andrich, COVT
- Therapeutic Use of Prism in Vision Therapy and Monocular, Bi-ocular, Binocular, and Yoked Prism Activity Workshop by Jennifer S. Simonson, OD and Cami Dowis COVT
All courses above on DigiVision - $599.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership - $400.00/year
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to all COVD content for a full year. All previous content is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. 1st year includes the $800.00 new membership fee plus the $400.00 annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the $400.00 membership maintenance fee.