Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide. You can also Save the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Keep Your Vision in Balance by Stefan Collier, FO
- Functional Circuitry of the Peripheral Retina during Visual Processing by Deborah Zelinsky, OD, FCOVD
- Balancing the Blues by Rebecca Hutchins, OD and Cathy Stern, OD
- A Clinical Theory of Everything by Glen Swartwout, OD
- Syntonics in the Treatment of Emotional Imbalances in Children by Jesus Espinosa-Galaviz, OD
- Micro-current and Ocular Pathology by Edward C. Kondrot, MD
- The Functional Field and Visual Projection by John Pulaski, OD
- Treating Convergence Insufficiency with Syntonics and VT by Geoff Shayler, Optom
- Bemer Vascular Therapy: Changing Syntonic Visual Fields by Todd Wylie, OD
- Advances in Photo-Medicine by Larry B. Wallace, OD, PhD
- Photons, Atoms, Molecules, and Cells by Ray Gottlieb, OD, PhD, Dean CSO
This session is part of a THREE part conference set:
- 83rd CSO General Session - $199.00
- Fast Track VT: Using Syntonics with VT for Better Results by Geoff Shayler - $99.00
- Introduction to Iridology by Peter Guhl and Bill Caradonna- $99.00
All courses above on DigiVision - $299.00 SAVE BIG
Become an Expert with the Syntonics Training Library.
The Syntonics Training Library is available at an amazing price. 5 Entire CSO sessions at a major discount. Only $599.00. Includes this current conference set, plus the previous one.