DigiVision recorded the Gut-Brain Relationship Conference by InnoVision. All lectures from both days were captured in DigiVision, the only technology to show you the video of the speaker and the slides at the same time. Order now.
ONLY $249 for two full days.
Please enjoy this free sample lecture from the 2012 Fall AMMG General Session:
The Etiology of Aging is Now Understood By Leonard Hayflick, PhD
InnoVision Professional Media is sponsoring a unique healthcare symposium that will focus on the unique relationship between the gut and the brain. The event will combine the latest research, testing techniques, and applications into a two day event with CME’s. Attendees will hear from leading healthcare thought leaders who will share their perspective on this important relationship for your patient’s health.
- The Effect of Environmental Triggers on the Gut-Brain Axis Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, CLS
- The Neurological Underbelly of the Gluten Free Lifestyle: Potential Benefits and Devastating Dangers Tom O'Bryan, DC, CNN, DACBN
- Gut Dysfunction and Immune Abnormalities in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Jon Kaiser, MD
- Improving the Care of Gut-Brain Disorders by Utilizing QEEG Brain Mapping, Nutrition, and Neurotherapy David Haase, MD
- How Chronic Digestive Problems can be a Sign of Brain Dysfunction Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC, MS, MNeuroSci, FAACP, DACBN, DIBAK, CNS
- The Gut Microbiome: How to Modify it to Improve your Health Gerard Mullin, MD
- Microbiome: Its Role on Gut-Brain Physiology and the Inflammation Model of Depression Kelly Brogan, MD, ABIHM, ABPN
- Nonceliac Gluten Sensitivity: Fact or Myth? Nicole Pietschmann, PhD
- Eat Smart to Stay Sharp: Enhancing Brain Resilience and Cognition Through Foods Deanna Minich, PhD
- Case Studies Relating to the Gut-Brain Relationship Jeffrey Dach, MD
- The Effect of Toxins on the Gut-Brain Connection Andrew Campbell, MD
- Evolution of Medicine: Healthcare from Scratch Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
- Resetting the gut, focusing the science behind rebuilding your microbiome to help you burn fat and restore the health of your patient.
- Understand the mechanisms, and provide an update of current and promising therapy directed at the gut or brain in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive issues.
- Use of non-pharmaceutical applications to treat chronic illnesses, autoimmune disorders, and complex neurological disorders.
- The neural circuitry and mechanisms underlying the influence of gut bacteria on the central nervous system and behavior.
Order the Gut-Brain Triad
Three great programs on gut and brain health. Bring your practice up to par with the latest medical techniques and science. This set includes:
- The Gut-Brain Relationship Conference (available above) - $249
- The Food Sensitivities and Gut Health Special Topic Set - $199
- The Brain and Neuro Health Special Topic Set - $199