Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a revolutionary technology that Plays in Your Computer on a disc and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and at the same time the slides advance automatically. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed anywhere from half speed to double speed. You can also Save the Slides as a Picture. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
This is a pre-order item. The item is not yet available because it is still in production. However, a pre-order entitles you to a copy that will be sent out as soon as production is complete. If you order the online access option you will be sent an email once the content is available for viewing. We expect to finish production by October 20th.
- From Nano neurosurgery and Neurophotonics to predictive modeling: Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality paradigm shift in brain mapping and therapeutics - Babak Kateb, M.D.
- Utilizing Brain Mapping with Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation - Deborah Zelinsky, O.D.
- Therapeutics of Neuro-Visual System Integration - Jeramiah Jorgenson, PT
- Neuroprocessing Disorders: Dementia and Alzheimers - Kinga Szigeti, MD, PhD
- Neuroprocessing Disorders: Multiple Sclerosis - Bianca Weinstock-Gutman, MD
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilltation of Neuroprocessing Disorders - Cheryl Letheren, OD
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep in the post-combat environment: characteristics, treatments, and outcomes - Bret W. Logan, MD
- Concussions in Young Athletes: Is Soccer the Elephant in the Room? - Hirsch Handmacker, MD
- Clinical and Objective Vision-Based Biomarkers for Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mMBI)/Concussion - Kenneth Ciuffreda, OD, PhD
- Use of fMRI to Quantify Neurophysiological Changes after Vision Therapy Intervention - Tara L. Alvarez, PhD
- Optometric Neurorehabilitation of Concussion/TBI - Amy Chang, OD
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 26th NORA General Session
- Advanced NOR Course - Treating Neuro-Optometric Patients, from ALS to Zika Virus
All courses above on DigiVision - $349.00 SAVE BIG
The NORA Library Membership - $300.00/year
The NORA Library Membership gives you access to all NORA videos. All previous content is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date NORA content and the archive library at your finger tips. No extra fees; just the $300.00 annual membership maintenance.